About BSIA Lab
In Biomedical Signal and Image Analysis (BSIA) Lab at Florida Atlantic University, our mission is understanding human physiology from an engineering perspective, developing algorithms that can benefit global health care, and training the next generation of scientists and engineers to develop and apply engineering principals in biomedicine.
The multi-disciplinary research at BSIA lab has largely focused on generating innovative signal analysis solutions to tackle big bottlenecks in data analytics with an emphasis on automated and reliable clinical decision-making systems and effective therapeutic techniques.
- Non-stationary Data Analytics
- Pattern recognition and Information retrieval
- Biomedical and speech signal analysis
- Feature extraction and classification,
- Time-frequency signal analysis
- Machine learning and classification
**BSIA Lab provides several research and educational opportunities for passionate students at all levels, including undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral and visiting professors. Please inquire for more information.**